As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. OTC #ad
OTC 5613 Vacuum/Pressure Gauge Kit #adOTC #ad
- Pinpoint hard to find problems such as cracked lines. Quickly diagnose internal engine problems such as bad rings valves and leaking head gaskets. Ideal kit for testing vacuum lines and components.
Accurately tests low-pressure fuel systems. Kit comes complete with adapters for most applications; sturdy blow molded hard case with removable lid keeps contents protected and secure when not in use.
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty|
2. 8MILELAKE #ad
8MILELAKE Fuel Pump and Vacuum Tester Gauge Leak Carburetor Pressure Diagnostics #ad8MILELAKE #ad
- Test fuel pump output pressure to 10PSI. Adapters suitable for most vehicles. Comes with large 3-1/2 inches. Blow mold case for storage. Read engine vacuum to 28.
3. ABN #ad
ABN Car Vacuum and Fuel Pump Tester Gauge Kit – Fuel Pump Pressure & Vacuum, Carburetor Intake Manifold, Vacuum Test #adABN #ad
- 4-in-1 kit: 4 tests can be performed – fuel pump pressure, regular drop indicates that the valve is held open, or trouble in carburetor; Steady, fuel pump vacuum, occasional needle drop indicates that the carb or tappets need an adjustment plug, burnt, missing or stuck valve, carburetor intake manifold, and vacuum test; When reading the pressure gauge, or chipped; Wide pressure fluctuation at high speeds indicates a weak valve spring; Steady drop to zero pressure indicates a choked muffler.
Easy storage: heavy-duty 12. 75” x 2. 25” x 7. 25” inch 32. 4cm x 5. 7cm x 18. 4cm plastic blow-molded carrying case with handle for easy transportation, safe storage, and quick organization.
Diagnose your vehicle: the abn car vacuum and fuel pump tester gauge kit – fuel pump pressure & vacuum, carburetor Intake Manifold, & Vacuum Test enables testing of the fuel delivery pressure to the engine to check for worn or defective parts in fuel pumps and vacuum systems; Set includes a variety of adapters suitable for most vehicles; Intended for carburetor engines with a mechanical fuel pump operating pressures below 10 PSI 07 bar.
Easy to use: assembly and operating instruction manual included; pressure gauge has a 4-inch 102cm diameter with color-coded measurement scales so it is easy to read and a 1. 2-inch 3cm thickness with rubber side notches for easy grip; Extra-long rubber hose and 14mm/18mm manifold adapter; Rubber hose 40 PSI 2.
4. DASBET #ad
DASBET Hand Held Vacuum Pump Tester Set Vacuum Gauge and Brake Bleeder Kit for Automotive #adDASBET #ad
- Easy storagecomes in a blow molded case for safe & easy transport and storage. Note:the blow-molded case upgraded since Feb. 2019, all contents inside keeps same.
All products are 100% brand new. Materialmade of high quality material, alloy steel, plastics and rubber for durability. Featuregood sealing performance, convenient installation, exquisite design and simple operation. If you think the item you received is used, please contact us for a replacement.
Featurecushioned pistol grip handle equipped with vacuum gauge, simple operation; Pressure range: 0-30inHg, 0-760mmHg. The vacuum pump is multi-functional, can be used to test essential vehicle settings and work as vacuum bleeder for brakes. Applicableproviding 2 in 1 automotive solution: brake bleeder & Vacuum pump tester.
5. Lisle #ad
Lisle 20300 Vacuum Gauge and Fuel Pump Tester #adLisle #ad
- Vacuum units: 0-25 inch Hg and 0-800 mm Hg. Shipping weight: 9 oz. Easy reading gauge assures accurate vacuum and pressure check. Pressure units: 0-14 psi and 0-1000 g/cm2. Comes in skin-pack.
6. INNOVA #ad
INNOVA 3620 Vacuum/Carburetor Fuel Pressure Tester #adINNOVA #ad
- Accurately checks system fuel pressure on vehicles that are equipped with carburetors. Includes 24-inch oil resistant rubber hose with a universal fitting adapter, tapered adapter and “Tee” connector.
Heavy-duty Bourdon tube meter movement. Helps to identify and diagnose system vacuum leaks and problems in the engine, and the various vacuum-operated motors and accessories. Large, easy-to-read 3 1/2-inch dial with dual-calibrated and color-coded scales.
|Warranty||1 year limited|
7. FINDAUTO #ad
Fuel Pump and Vacuum Tester Pressure Gauge Tool Kit #adFINDAUTO #ad
- Double-scale logo, clear scale, easy to use, with shock-proof sleeve, not easy to break. Check the gasoline pump pressure for most vehicles equipped with fuel injection. The shockproof effect is good.
Great sealing performance, convenient installation and exquisite design, our product is easy to operate. High quality plastic box is solid and durable, and the slot position of the inner box is correct. 0 - 140 psi fuel pump and vacuum tester pressure gauge.
8. Actron #ad
Actron CP7803 Vacuum and Fuel Pressure Tester Kit #adActron #ad
- Actron's cp7803 vacuum and fuel pressure Tester Kit is a great way to fine tune carburetion and timing for peak performance and maximum fuel economy. Easy-to-read, 3-1/2 inch diameter face displays 0-30 inches vacuum 0-70cm and 0-10 pounds 0-70 kPs of pressure in both standard and metric scales.
Use to test fuel pump pressure, mechanical condition of the engine, vacuum control system function, and much more.
Note: fuel system functions are for carbureted engines only - not for use on fuel injected vehicles. Includes gauge, hose, and detailed usage and testing instructions in English, Spanish, multiple adapters, and French. Use to find: intake manifold leaks, worn piston rings, blown manifold and head gaskets, burned valves, and leaking vacuum lines on conventional and computer-controlled vehicles.
9. Somtton #ad
Somtton Hand Held Vacuum Pump Tester Set Vacuum Gauge & Brake Bleeder Kit Pressure Pump Kit for Automotive with Adapters #adSomtton #ad
- Convenient storage - blow molded case protects components and provides easy transport. We offer one year warranty, any problems just feel free to contact us.
Fuel pumps, etc. Pressure range: 0-30inhg, 0-760mmHg. Equipped with vacuum gauge, it is very convenient to measure pressure range. 2 in 1 automotive solution includes brake bleeder and Vacuum Pump Test.
The vacuum pump test kit tools can be used to test a variety of essential vehicle settings and operations. Replaceable o-ring cylinder head gasket, rubber piston ring and valves. Manual pump with pressure gauge allows testing of many vacuum operated systems, carbs, eg.