As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sinekong #ad
Stainless Steel M18 x 1.5 Thread Notched Style Exhaust Weld in Bung with Gaskets 2 Sets, Mounting Bungs and Plugs #adSinekong #ad
- Note: if the gasket you received is not flat, please be assured that it does not affect the use. The mounting bung is made of stainless steel, down pipes, headers, easy to weld on exhaust, etc.
The m18*1. 5 bung features a notched style, making it easy to weld by having the curve sit against the rounded surface of the exhaust or downpipe. The gasket helps create a tight seal to prevent any exhaust leaks.
The bung cap can be used to seal sensor bungs that are not being used in the exhaust system. Install the weld bungs to replace or add sensor ports to any OEM or aftermarket exhaust or downpipe. The weld in bung and plug set features a straight thread size of M18*1. 5 mm, which is suitable for most vehicles. Drill a hole and weld the mounting bung on.
2. ARES #ad
ARES 71112, Easily Cleans Oxygen Sensor Hole Threads, Oxygen Sensor Rethread Tool, Works with M18 x 1.5mm Spark Plug Threads #adARES #ad
- With your support, we’re proud to help this great organization. Reliable | effective | efficient: users trust ares to be quality tools. You are backed by our Performance Assurance Limited Lifetime Warranty. Make sure to use Anti-Seize while using this product.
*. Aspca business ambassador: we are proud to be part of the aspca business Ambassador Program. If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. Compatibility: this oxygen sensor rethread tool works with M18 x 1.
5mm spark Plug Threads. If you have any issues with your areS Oxygen Sensor Rethread Tool, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund. Design considerations: this oxygen sensor rethread tool is designed to re-tap oxygen sensor threads, straightening damaged threads and preventing future cross threading, and can be used with a 3/8-inch hex socket or a 3/8-inch square drive ratchet.
Get the job done: whether you're a professional or a diy-er, our oxygen sensor rethread tool makes re-tapping threads for oxygen sensor installs a breeze, eliminating cross threaded holes and keeping your vehicle running smoothly.
|Part Number||71112 70327 70094 70325 70323 70322|
3. HYAT #ad
HYAT 2 Pairs O2 Sensor Bung Universal Stainless Steel M18 M18-1.5 Weld Oxygen Air Fuel Ratio Meter #adHYAT #ad
- Package includes: 2 bungs and 2 plugs. Material:stainless steel. Made in china, if you interested in large quantities, pls send a message for a quote. Bungs are machined with m18-1. 5 threads and have a recessed step for easier welding flush with a surface. Can be screwed into the O2 Sensor.
4. LEDAUT #ad
Ledaut Catalytic Converter O2 Oxygen Sensor Bung and Plug Notched Style8 Bungs/8 Plugs Oxygen Sensor Stepped Weld Bung M18X1.5 #adLEDAUT #ad
- Weld bung and plugs was easy to weld and offer fantastic value for the user. The size of our oxygen sensor plugs M18 x 1. 5 thread, fit for all standard O2 sensors. Designed to adding a 02 sensor in any place you need one.
Great for custom exhaust installation, headers, down pipes etc. Catalytic converter o2 oxygen sensor mounting bung was made of 304 stainless steel easy to weld. The oxygen sensor plugs was made of plated mild steel with zinc plating.
5. GUZIKO #ad
M18x1.5 Thread Adapter 41mm 2 Pcs Brass Fitting Universal Connector Plug #adGUZIKO #ad
- Installation at a 90-degree Angle: That solves the problem of inconvenient and quick replacement of installation accessories in many narrow places.
100% brand new accessories: m18X1. 5 thread adapter, confirm the product size before buying. Excellent material: the adapter is made of high-quality copper brass, which is anti-rust, high temperature and corrosion resistance.
After-sale service: we will offer a 12 months service, Please let us know at any time, if there is any problem in use, we will respond within 12 hours. Easy to install: it can directly replace the old or damaged standard without other complicated tools and procedures, and the installation can be completed in a short time.
|Part Number||M18x1.5 Thread Adapter|
6. AMAAM #ad
Universal Fit with Inner Hex Head, AMAAM O2 Oxygen Sensor Plug Standard M18 x 1.5 #adAMAAM #ad
- Reusable high quality oxygen sensor plug. Precision CNC machined. Can be screwed into the o2 sensor, down pipes, exchangers, headers, oil drains, and any other metric threaded applications. Use for automotive, motorcycle, and marine replacement sensors and drains. M18 x 1. 5 universal size.
|Manufacturer||After Market Auto & More #ad|
|Warranty||After market auto & more guarantees its products to be absent from any flaws, deficiencies, or defects. After market auto & more has a manufacturer warranty of up to 90 days from the date of purchase.|
7. JGR #ad
JGR O2 Oxygen Sensor Stepped Weld Bungs 5 Bungs/5 Plugs M18 x 1.5 #adJGR #ad
- Designed to adding a 02 sensor in any place you need one. Weld bung and plugs was easy to weld and offer fantastic value for the user. Unique Stepped Design. Great for custom exhaust installation, headers, down pipes etc. Standard m18 x 1. 5 thread both boss and plug. Made from mild steel.
8. LEDAUT #ad
LEDAUT M18X1.5 O2 Oxygen Sensor Stepped Mounting Bung and Plugs 1 Bungs/1 Plugs Oxygen Sensor Fittings Weld Bung #adLEDAUT #ad
- Great for custom exhaust installation, headers, down pipes etc. Ledaut o2 oxygen sensor bung was made of 304 stainless steel. The oxygen sensor nut bung cap was made of plated mild steel with zinc plating.
Designed to adding a 02 sensor in any place you need one. Weld bung and plugs was easy to weld and offer fantastic value for the user.
9. ARES #ad
ARES 70039-3/8-Inch Drive by 7/8-Inch 22mm Offset Oxygen Sensor Socket, Wire Gate Accesses Sensor from Side, Preventing Damage to Wires #adARES #ad
- Ares offers a full line of oxygen sensor tools including our complete 70318 oxygen Sensor Socket set that features thread chasers, oxygen sensor sockets and more! Why you need it: even if you don't have a lot of experience working with cars, you can replace your O2 sensor with this tool to help with your car's emissions and gas mileage.
The 6-point beveled nose of this 7/8-Inch 22mm socket fits oxygen sensors on a wide variety of vehicles. With your support, you realize they are more than a pet, we’re proud to help this great organization. If you have any issues with your areS Offset Oxygen Sensor Socket, parts, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, replacement, or refund.
Design: this socket's slotted design allows you to remove oxygen sensors with the wiring harness still attached. For added leverage, you can use it with your 3/8-inch breaker bar or ratchet. The sensors live in the harshest of environments and may require some elbow grease to remove, but this oxygen sensor socket can save your knuckles and save you time! Reliable | effective | efficient: users trust ares to be quality tools.
Aspca business ambassador: we are proud to be part of the aspca business Ambassador Program. This tool meets and exceeds ANSI/ASME standards. You are backed by our Performance Assurance Limited Lifetime Warranty. Quality: made from premium chrome molybdenum steel, the oxygen sensor socket allows users to exert maximum torque while the precision casting ensures accurate fit and function.
|Warranty||Performance Assurance Limited Lifetime Warranty|