As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. NMAZA #ad
Hand Operated Hydraulic Crimping Tool Range 12 AWG-2/0 AWG for Cable Lugs Hydraulic Crimping Crimper Wire Terminal Lug Tool with 9 Pairs of Dies #adNMAZA #ad
- Hydraulic crimping tool specification: Crimping range 12 AWG-2/0 AWG, Stroke 5. 6inch. All items have been double inspected before on market.
Easy operationThe mold can be easily replaced by one-way fixed latch. Excellent service100% money back guarantee. Hydraulic crimping tool 9 pairs of dies: 12. 108. 6. 4.
2. 1/0 Comfortable grip the vinyl-dipped grip is very comfortable and easy to use and Wont slip. Wide application the crimper tool is great for battery and welding cables, and electrical cables, power Wires, even can be rotated 180° freely for narrow space working.2/0 awg and 1/8 "for stainless steel wire rope.
2. Klein Tools #ad
Klein Tools BAT207T234H 7-Ton Battery-Operated Crimper with Fixed O Die/D3 Groove, 4 Ah DeWALT 20V Batteries #adKlein Tools #ad
- Crimps up to 600 mcm copper, 350 mCM aluminum and 477 ACSR cable. Two work lights illuminate darker spaces. Powered by dewalt 20V lithium-ion batteries 4 Ah. Includes tool, two 4 ah batteries, O fixed die/D3 groove crimping jaw, charger and bag.
Green light indicator confirms a good crimp has been made. 7 ton hydraulic force crimps a larger capacity faster than similar models on the market. Replacement blades available.
|Brand||Klein Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Klein Tools #ad|
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer|
3. HYCLAT #ad
10 Tons Hydraulic Wire Battery Cable Lug Terminal Crimper Crimping Tool With 9 Pairs of Dies #adHYCLAT #ad
- All items have been double inspected before on market. Package includes: 1x hydraulic Crimper; 9 pairs of hexagon dies: a Hydraulic Crimping Tool Instruction.
Maximum crimping power 10 tons. A carrying case is included to sort of all necessary parts. Crimps 12 awg to 2/0 aWG size copper and aluminum wires. 100% money back guarantee.
Crimping range is from 4 to 70 mm2. On-off control for speedy operations. The c-style head makes side entry easy to access and operate. Vinyl-dipped grip for comfort and easy control. Professional tool to attach lugs to the ends of heavy duty power cables and wires. Easy operation and easy to change the dies.
4. AMZCNC #ad
AMZCNC 10 Tons Hydraulic Wire Battery Cable Lug Terminal Crimper Crimping Tool With 9 Pairs of Dies #adAMZCNC #ad
- 2/0 awg and 1/8 "for stainless steel wire rope. Hydraulic crimping tool 9 pairs of dies: 12. 108. 6. 4. 2. 1/0 Comfortable grip the vinyl-dipped grip is very comfortable and easy to use and Wont slip. Easy operationThe mold can be easily replaced by one-way fixed latch.
Hydraulic crimping tool specification: Crimping range 12 AWG-2/0 AWG, Stroke 5. 6inch. Wide application the crimper tool is great for battery and welding cables, and electrical cables, power Wires, even can be rotated 180° freely for narrow space working.
5. TEMCo Industrial #ad
TEMCo 4ga-750mcm HYDRAULIC LUG CRIMPER TOOL TH0034, Electrical Battery Terminal Cable Wire #adTEMCo Industrial #ad
- Non-generic. Black oxide crimp Head & Dies won't chip or flake. 5 year warranty from a well-known American name. Includes 12 Die Sets. Designed for 4 gauge through 750 mcm 25mm² to 400mm².
True 12 us ton capacity. Forged instead of Cast Crimping Head Frame ensures repeatable performance. For all battery and welding cable, building wiring, crimp terminal lugs including heavy cast lugs.
6. TEMCo Industrial #ad
TEMCo TH0006 Hydraulic Electrical Cable Lug / Terminal Crimper Kit with 18 Die Sets 12 AWG, 00 2/0 5 US TON #adTEMCo Industrial #ad
- All 32 dies are black oxide coated, Won’t chip or flake like chrome plated versions. 9 standard size dies for american wire gauge 12 through 2/0 00 True-hex crimp forming dies apply uniform pressure on all sides for even compression and high pull out resistance.
Released september 1st 2020, all units now include the following improved features:. Dies conform to din industrial standards and are compatible with all US domestic market terminals, including color coded lugs.
9 additional plus size dies cover the hard-to-fit non standard lugs like heavy cast or thin-wall terminals. New for 2020, th0006 version 2. 0 Capable of crimping all battery and welding cable, building wiring, crimp terminal lugs including heavy cast lugs combined with a 5 Year Warranty from a well-known American name. Dies imprint the size into the crimped terminal for code compliance inspections.
7. AMZCNC #ad
AMZCNC Hydraulic Crimping Tool and Cable Cutter Hydraulic Cable Lug Crimper 8 US TON 12 AWG to 00 2/0 Electrical Terminal Cable Wire Tool Kit with 9 Die #adAMZCNC #ad
- If there is any quality problem, you can contact us. Scissors are only suitable for cutting copper or aluminum cables. Mold include: including 9 pairs of the largest hexagon crimping dies 12, 4, 10, 6, 2, 8, 1/0, 2/0AWG1/8 "for stainless steel wire rope.
Crimping range and cutting range: crimping range 12 AWG-2/0 AWG, Max. Innovative handle return spring： One hand can operate both handles. Improve innovative collet structure： 1. Increase the mold guide, it is easier to operate the handle with one hand, the pliers head is strong and will not break.
Cutting 2/0 AWG. Quality serviceproducts are double-checked before leaving the factory. 100% money back guarantee.
2. Combined with the overall quenching technology, and one person can complete the crimping job independently. Wide application the crimper tool is great for battery and welding cables, and electrical cables, power Wires, even can be rotated 180° freely for narrow space working. Can't cut wire ropethis set includes a cable scissors. Compared to products without return springs, the mold will not shake left and right.
8. Asani #ad
16 Ton Battery Terminal Crimper for 8 AWG-600 MCM Wire, Stainless Steel, Hydraulic Wire Crimper Tool with 13 Dies, Industrial Hydraulic Crimper for Power Wires, Copper, Electrical Cables #adAsani #ad
- Work in comfort: thanks to vinyl-dipped handles, you’ll always have a non-slip grip when wielding your battery terminal crimper. Carry it anywhere and handle projects much faster. Built to last: electrical pro or diy enthusiast, this battery cable crimper withstands whatever you throw at it.
The wire crimper kit includes a 16-ton hydraulic crimper and 13 pairs of die sets from ⅛” to 600MCM packed in a portable hard storage box. Complete wire crimper kit: make quick, tight crimps with next-level ease. Go ahead, upgrade your toolkit with impressive reliability.
To make your work even easier, the rotary on/off knob releases automatically when the pressure reaches the maximum value. Working in tight spaces? our hydraulic lug crimper can be rotated 180 degrees, while a one-way fixed latch makes for easy mold replacement.
Designed to perform: whether you’re dealing with battery cables or power wires, reliable, the hydraulic mechanism allows you to produce up to 16 tons of crimping power for a secure, airtight seal. Works on both copper and harder stainless steel terminals. The dies are made from high-strength steel with a galvanized finish offering a rust-resistant coating. Time-saving valve: unlike other hydraulic crimpers that take time to reset, ours has an oil return valve that creates quick pressure relief for fast piston resetting.
9. MilwaukeeTool #ad
Milwaukee M18 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Force Logic 600 MCM Crimper Kit with 750 MCM Expanded Jaw #adMilwaukeeTool #ad
- Includes: 2679-20 m18 force logic 600 mcm crimper, 750 mcm cu u-style die 49-16-u750c, 600 mcm cu u-style die 49-16-u600c, 3/0 cu u-style die 49-16-u03ac, 300 mcm cu u-style die 49-16-u300c, 49-16-u111 750 mcm cu/al crimping jaw, 250 mcm cu u-style die 49-16-u250c, 400 mcm cu u-style die 49-16-u400c, 1/0 cu u-style die 49-16-U01AC, 350 mcm cu u-style die 49-16-u350c, 4/0 cu u-style die 49-16-u04ac, 2/0 Cu U-style die 49-16-U02AC, 500 MCM Cu U-style die 49-16-U500C, #1 Cu U-.
Pfm predictive force monitoring ensures optimal pressure every time, lED light provides instant pressure verification Kit includes full set of #8-750 MCM copper 6T U style dies In-line design and 350° head rotation: easy access in the tightest panels.
Hydraulic system is optimized for consistent performance from 0°F - 122°F Tool records and stores every crimp made, ONE-KEY enabled for professional report building Weather protected electronics keep dirt, dust and moisture out Compatible with all M18 batteries.