As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Camco #ad
Group 24,Regular, Camco 55363 Standard Battery Box #adCamco #ad
- Lightweight, heavy duty corrosion resistant polypropylene box. Meets uscg cfr 183. 420 and abyc e 107 specifications. Inside dimensions = 7 ¼ inch wide x 10 3/4 inch Long X 8 inch Tall with 2 inch additional head room for battery terminals.
Includes lift off lid, durable woven hold-down strap, foot clamps and stainless steel screws. Fits group size 24 batteries.
2. NOCO #ad
NOCO HM300BKS Group 24 Snap-Top Battery Box For Marine, Camper And Trailer Batteries, RV #adNOCO #ad
- Certified and tested to meet united states coast guard uscg code of Federal regulations 183. Features patented locking tabs to fasten the lid to the base securely and reinforced handles to prevent cracking during relocation.
Limits battery movement and protects against accidental shorting of battery terminals, as well as, collects battery acid and allows adequate ventilation.
Heavy-duty group 24 battery box for 12-volt marine, RV, boat, and trailer batteries. Built for rugged environments with an impact resistance down to minus 20-degrees Fahrenheit, oil, as well as, gas, and unaffected by acid, UV exposure.7 specifications, and frustration-free packaging. 420, american boat and yacht Council ABYC E-10 .
3. Powerhouse #ad
Powerhouse 13034 12-Volt Battery Box, Group 24 #adPowerhouse #ad
- Includes box, lid, strap and mounting brackets with screws. Meets coast guard spec 183. 420 Group 24 high-strengthpolypropylene battery box. Limited 1 year Warranty.
Limited 1-year warranty. Includes box, lid, strap and mounting brackets with screws. Meets coast guard Spec 183. 420 Group 24 high strength polypropylene battery box. Heavy duty strap style. Heavy duty "Strap Style".
4. Renogy #ad
Automotive, Adjustable Divider and Mounting Brackets, Renogy Standard Box for Group Straps, 24-31 Battery Sizes, Heavy Duty for RV, and Marine #adRenogy #ad
- Designed tough-made of high impact-resistant polypropylene to withstand harsh environments and mitigate potential damage. Easy installation-install the battery box in a car, boat, motorhome, trailer, camper, or caravan with the included tie-down strap and mounting brackets.
Power source type: Solar Powered. Fully ventilated-the secure cover incorporates multiple vent holes to ensure full-flow ventilation of hydrogen gas. Wide applicability-fits most group 24-31 batteries with an adjustable divider to secure the battery in place and limit battery movement.
|Part Number||Heavy Duty|
5. SEACHOICE #ad
Seachoice 22080 USCG-Approved Marine Group 27 Series Standard Battery Box with Strap & Mounting Kit #adSEACHOICE #ad
- Meets abyc standard e-10 and USCG spec 183, 420 Complete with hold down strap and mounting hardware. Size: 14 inch x 7-1/4 inch x 10 inch.
Acid resistant polyethelene battery box provides a sound solution to storing a single group 27 battery. Lid is designed to allow easy access around battery cables and wires.
6. DB Electrical #ad
New DB Electrical 620-01104 Plastic with Vented Lid Battery Box Group 24, 31 Batteries Compatible With/Replacement For Universal 120173-001, 27 #adDB Electrical #ad
- 1-year warranty protects you after your purchase. 100% new aftermarket battery box built to meet OEM specifications. Specs: Battery Accessory. Compatible with/Replacement for Universal.
7. NOCO #ad
Camper And Trailer Batteries , RV, Black, NOCO HM327BKS Group 27 Snap-Top Battery Box For Marine #adNOCO #ad
- Heavy-duty group 27 battery box for 12-volt marine, RV, boat, and trailer batteries. Limits battery movement and protects against accidental shorting of battery terminals, as well as, collects battery acid and allows adequate ventilation.
Built for rugged environments with an impact resistance down to minus 20-degrees Fahrenheit, oil, and unaffected by acid, as well as, gas, UV exposure.4
420, american boat and yacht Council ABYC E-10 Certified and tested to meet united states coast guard uscg code of Federal regulations 183. Features patented locking tabs to fasten the lid to the base securely and reinforced handles to prevent cracking during relocation. 7 specifications, and frustration-free packaging.
8. Camco #ad
Camco Heavy Duty Large Box with Hardware | Fits Group 27, Automotive, and Marine Batteries 55373, Anti-Corrosion Material | Safely Stores RV, 30 and 31 Durable #adCamco #ad
- Includes lift-off lid, durable woven hold-down strap, foot clamps and stainless steel screws. Fits group size 27, 30 and 31 batteries. Inside dimensions = 7 ¼” wide x 13 ¼” long x 8 5/8” Tall with 2” additional head room for battery terminals.
Lightweight, heavy-duty corrosion-resistant polypropylene box. Meets uscg cfr 183. 420 and abyc e-107 specifications.
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer|
9. A.A #ad
RV Battery Tray, Group 24 Series With Strap, Boat, Marine, Battery Holder 24 Series, Automotive #adA.A #ad
- Battery tray is constructed from high impact, heavy polypropylene plastic. 8 mounting points 4 per long length. Accommodates 24 series batteries up to 7" x 11", Safety Strap and buckle are included.
Extreme-duty battery tray for Automotive, Marine, RV batteries. Keeps your battery safe; keeps your battery securely mounted and limits battery movement with its included battery strap.