As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. AEM #ad
AEM 30-0306 X-Series Boost Pressure Gauge #adAEM #ad
- Aemnet canbus-enabled for transmitting data to EMS or Data Logger. Features a programmable LED that is 87% larger. Slim 0825-inch overall gauge depth and 0200-inch cup depth. 24 green outer LEDs. Features a 2. 06-millimeter gauge diameter for convenient mounting in gauge pods.
2. AEM #ad
AEM 30-4406 -30-35 PSI Boost Gauge #adAEM #ad
- Complete stand alone gauge requires no additional sensors or programs to operate. Includes 0-5v analog output for routing to engine management system or data logger. Included bezels and face plates allow you to personalize the look of your gauge.
Gauge pressure range -30-35psi. Led displays provide precise reference to critical operating conditions and alert driver of potentially damaging operating conditions.
|Warranty||AEM Electronics Products Warranty PolicyPlease note that before we can issue a Returned Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) for AEM Electronics products, it is first necessary for the installer or end user to contact our Electronics tech line at 1-800-423-0046 to discuss the problem. Most issues can be solved over the phone. Under no circumstances should a system be returned or RMA requested before the above process transpires.Advanced Engine Management Inc. warrants to the consumer that all AEM High Performance products will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from date of the original purchase. Products that fail within this 12 month warranty period will be repaired or replaced at AEM’s option, when determined by AEM that the product failed due to defects in material or workmanship. This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the AEM part. In no event shall this warranty exceed the original purchase price of the AEM part nor shall AEM be responsible for special, incidental or consequential damages or cost incurred due to the failure of this product. Warranty claims to AEM must be transportation prepaid and accompanied with dated proof of purchase. This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of product and is non-transferable. All implied warranties shall be limited in duration to the said 12 month warranty period. Improper use or installation, use for racing, accident, abuse, unauthorized repairs or alterations voids this warranty. AEM disclaims any liability for consequential damages due to breach of any written or implied warranty on all products manufactured by AEM. Warranty returns will only be accepted by AEM when accompanied by a valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Credit for defective products will be issued pending inspection. Product must be received by AEM within 30 days of the date RMA is issued.|
3. AEM #ad
AEM 52mm X-Series Gauge Kit Wideband Air/Fuel UEGO & Boost Pressure 35PSI 2.5Bar w/MAP Lanyard Black #adAEM #ad
- Includes Bosch 4. 9lsu wideband UEGO sensor. 17 competitor wideband AFR controllers. X-series wideband uego afr controller gauge were fastest responding wideband air/fuel ratio controllers in an independent test vs.
Our official maperformance lanyard included as a special bonus! Aems 30-0306 x-series -30in/hg~35psi / -1~2. 5bar digital boost display gauge combines incredible looks, easy-to-use features! The x-series wideband uego afr sensor controller gauge pn 30-0300 measures 2 1/16th-inch 52mm in diameter, and features a modern, increased readability and a multitude of new, visually striking faceplate and new seven-segment center display.
Slim 0825 overall gauge depth and 0200 cup depth mount them virtually anywhere! Black faceplates and bezels included. This aem 2 gauge kit is a popular combo for commonly used gauges and applications.
4. AEM #ad
AEM 30-0306 X-SERIES TURBO BOOST PRESSURE DISPLAY GAUGE 35PSI + WHITE FACE KIT #adAEM #ad
- Visual improvements include a bright center led display that is 87% larger than our original digital gauges and provides better readability.
It is a must for users who want highly accurate boost pressure readouts up to 35 PSI or 2. 5 bar in their high performance vehicle. 2-1/16th 52mm gauge diameter for easy mounting in gauge pods.
A sweeping green led “needle” lines the edge of the gauge face for quick reference. Aem�s 30-0306 x-series -30in/hg~35psi / -1~2. 5bar digital boost display gauge combines incredible looks, increased readability and a multitude of new, easy-to-use features! Optional silver bezel and white faceplate accessory kit included.
5. AEM #ad
AEM 2 Gauge Display Set UEGO WideBand Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge + Boost Pressure Gauge -30-35psi + MAPerfomrance Lanyard #adAEM #ad
- This gauge is easy to read, highly accurate, and controls its data by a digital LED display and LED needle that will change colors as the ratios change from rich to lean.
2 popular aem gauges in a convenient combo set. Complete stand alone gauges. Set includes: aem wideband uego air/fuel ratio gauge 30-4110, aem boost Display Gauge -30-35PSI 30-4406, MAP Lanyard. All gauges are brand new, complete in box.
6. AEM #ad
AEM 30-4110 UEGO Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge #adAEM #ad
- 0-5v analog output 10-20 AFR range only. 52mm 2-1/16” gauge housing. Interchangeable black and white faceplates included for customizing gauge appearance. No free air sensor calibration required ever.
Bosch 4. 9 lsu wideband sensor and weld-in bung included PN 30-4110 Interchangeable black and silver bezels included. A 2-1/16 inch gauge housing ensures that it will fit in most gauge pods and can be remotely mounted virtually anywhere.
7. AEM #ad
AEM Tru-BoostX Gauge-Type Boost Controller #adAEM #ad
- A boost display gauge and boost controller in one! Boost control solenoid and all necessary hardware included. On-board 80psig map sensor—no upgrade kit needed for high boost vehicles.
Two boost level settings and scramble boost setting Wastegate open pressure setting for controlling boost spikes and faster spool.
8. AEM #ad
AEM 30-0300 X-Series Wideband UEGO AFR Sensor Controller Gauge #adAEM #ad
- When tuning an engine using wideband afr feedback control on an inertia dyno, dead time affects the data you are looking at because it is reported in a different operating location than when it actually occurred.
X-digital wideband technology gives these controllers the ability to read and report values that other controllers do not, which can deliver more optimized engine tuning and a safer overall operating condition. The x-series wideband uego afr sensor controller gauge pn 30-0300 features a modern, visually striking faceplate and new seven-segment center display that is 87% larger than the 30-4110 AEM.
The gauge includes a 0-5v and rs232 serial Port output for feedback control and data logging, and an AEMnet CANbus output for data logging. Faster response time improves wideband feedback control, and can provide a safer, more powerful and accurate tune.
9. AEM #ad
AEM 30-0301 X-Series Pressure Gauge #adAEM #ad
- Features a 2. 06-millimeter gauge diameter for convenient mounting in gauge pods. Features a user's choice standard or metric display. Features a programmable LED that is 87% larger. 24 green outer LEDs. Slim 0825-inch overall gauge depth and 0200-inch cup depth.