As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. 3M #ad
Brown, 3M Nitrile High Performance Rubber and Gasket Adhesive 847 #ad3M #ad
- Optional heat cure increases bond strength. Excellent fuel, oil and water resistance. High performance adhesive intended to bond gaskets.
Adheres to nitrile rubber BUNA, SBR, leather, butyl, neoprene, vinyl and various rubbers. Offers resistance to heat and moisture, performing in temperatures up to 300°F/148°C.
|Manufacturer||3M Industrial Market Center #ad|
2. 3M #ad
3M Marine Adhesive Sealant Fast Cure 4000UV 05280 – UV Resistant Adhesive Sealant for Boats and RVs – White – 3 Ounces #ad3M #ad
- Won’t crack or peel – stays flexible, paintable and retains strong bonds. Cures fast – requires no mixing, typically cures in as little as 24 hours so you can get back on the water faster. Excellent uv resistance – resists fading and color change from the sun, ideal for topside use where appearance is important.
Allows for disassembly without damage – medium-strength, semi-permanent adhesive sealant allows for bonded parts to be removed after prolonged use. Long lasting formula – tough polymer resists weathering and saltwater.
3. 3M #ad
White / 1 oz., 3M 05206 Marine Adhesive/Sealant 5200 #ad3M #ad
- High performance polyurethane adhesive/sealant becomes tack-free in 48 hours, cures completely in 5-7 days. Strong seal retains strength above or below the water line. Industry standard for over 50 years. Offers extended working time.
Capable of retaining strong bonds during vibration, swelling, shrinking or shock. Permanent bonding – above and below the waterline. Achieves handling strength in 48 hours. Excellent resistence to weathering and saltwater. Marine, general industrial. Bonding, attaching and assembling. Tough and flexible polyurethane polymer forms strong bonds.
4. Permatex #ad
Permatex 80016 Form-A-Gasket #2 Sealant, 3 oz. #adPermatex #ad
- Suggested applications: Valve cover gaskets, and oil pan gaskets. Designed for dressing/sealing cut gaskets on flexible/stamped parts. Slow-drying, non-hardening sealant approved for use in aviation as well as automotive applications.
Temperature range: -65f to 400F -54C to 204C. Allows for easy disassembly if required; resists gasoline, oil and grease.
|Manufacturer||PERMATEX, INC. #ad|
5. Permatex #ad
Permatex 20539 Indian Head Gasket Shellac Compound, 2 oz. #adPermatex #ad
- Hard setting, economical sealant. Formulated to lubricate under the most adverse brake conditions. Resists diesel fuels and most auto shop fluids. Seals all common gasketing materials. Designed for temperature range -65 F to 350 F. Flash point: 24. 44.
6. Permatex #ad
Permatex 80060 Super High Tack Gasket Sealant, 1.75 oz #adPermatex #ad
- Tough, pliable sealant and bonding agent; superior alternative to weather strip adhesive. Temperature range: -65°f to 400°f -54°C to 204°C. Clean hands formula won't stain; resists engine fluids including diesel fuels and synthetic oils.
Holds gaskets in place during positioning and assembly; non-hardening for easy disassembly. Suggested applications: Seals rubber, paper and composite gaskets, cork, and hose connections.
7. Permatex #ad
Permatex 80019 Aviation Form-A-Gasket No. 3 Sealant, 4 oz. #adPermatex #ad
- Slow-drying, non-hardening brush-top sealant. Suggested applications: Close-fitting machined surfaces, sealing hoses, solid gaskets. Temperature range of -65F to 400F. Resists gasoline, oil and grease. Approved for use in aviation as well as automotive applications.
8. Permatex #ad
4 oz., Permatex 80062 High Tack Gasket Sealant #adPermatex #ad
- Temperature range: -65°f to 500°f -54°C to 260°C. Resists gasoline, oil, antifreeze, kerosene, axle lube, propane and butane; sensor-safe. Suggested applications: valve covers, manifold gaskets; seals any rubber, fuel pumps, cork, carburetors, paper or composite gasket.
Reliable, all-purpose sealant dries to a highly tacky, fast-drying, non-brittle film; remains tacky indefinitely. Tacky paste for holding cut gaskets in place during assembly; helps seal cut gaskets.