As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SEM #ad
SEM 38203 Black Guide Coat, 12 oz. #adSEM #ad
- Quick drying. Won’t clog sandpaper. Improves production. Helps create a perfect repair. Guide coat black is an aerosol coating that helps detect low spots, sand scratches or other minor imperfections while sanding primer.
2. Eastwood #ad
Eastwood Light Black Misting Guide Coat 12 oz Aerosol Scratches Pin Holes #adEastwood #ad
- Spray over primer To Highlight Low Spots. Achieve a car-Show-Quality Finish. 12-oz. Aerosol. A light misting of guide Coat Over Primer Reveals Low, Uneven Areas. Identifies Scratches And Pinholes.
3. blackjack #ad
Blackjack Guide Coat 100 gram kit #adblackjack #ad
- Made with 99% pure crystalline nonreactive stable graphite powder. Fast free shipping on all orders with usps first class mail receive in 2-4 days depending on location. Unlike most other brands Blackjack contains no carbon black carcinogenic darkening agent.
4. Blackjack #ad
Blackjack Guide Coat 200 Gram Kit #adBlackjack #ad
- Comes with free applicator-- Made in USA. Screen design and magnetic cup base help prevent accidental spillage. Fast free shipping receive in 2 to 4 days depending on location.
The only 200g guide coat available anywhere, up to 4 times more powder. Contains no carbon black Carcinogenic darkening agent.
5. Rust-Oleum #ad
Black, 15 oz, Rust-Oleum 248656 Professional Grade Rubberized Undercoating Spray #adRust-Oleum #ad
- Perfect for use on bare or primed metal underbodies of cars, trucks, trailers, RVs and more. Professional-grade formula provides superior protection against corrosion and damage from water, salt and other chemicals.
Ft. Features a wide, comfort spray tip and any-angle spray technology for easy painting even upside down. Undercoating helps deaden sound and reduce damage to parts. Dries to the touch in 1 hour and covers up to 10-15 sq. Per can.
6. 3M #ad
3M Dry Guide Coat Kit, 1.75 oz 50 g, 05861 #ad3M #ad
- Dry guide coat reveals surface imperfections such as pinholes and scratches. Contains no intentionally added solvents. Dry consistency requires no masking and requires no drying time. Powder is ideal to highlight body lines. Product may be used in both wet or dry sanding.
|Warranty||Life time warranty|
7. TRANSTAR #ad
16 oz. Aerosol, TRANSTAR 9183 Low Spot Finder Guide Coat #adTRANSTAR #ad
- Does not clog sandpaper. Quick drying formulation makes most surfaces ready to sand in minutes. Visual aid to make sure surfaces are smooth.
8. Custom Shop #ad
Professional Durable Textured Protective Coating, Custom Coat Black 1 Gallon Urethane Spray-On Truck Bed Liner Kit with Spray Gun and Regulator, Easy 3 to 1 Mix Ratio, Just Mix, Shake and Shoot It #adCustom Shop #ad
- Kits are available in various sizes from 1 quart to 2 gallon. Unlike other protective and bed liner coatings Custom Coat is a flexible material that will resist chipping, while providing impact protection and abrasion resistance. Professional custom coat spray on truck bed liner 1 gallon kit.
Easily achieve professional results with our diy custom coat kit packages. It is heat, uv resistant and waterproof, so it protects coated surfaces from rust. Custom coat was developed to provide a great looking durable yet flexible textured surface and is a heavy duty 2 part urethane coating that is easy to apply.
Custom coat truck bed liner is a premium durable long lasting textured protective coating that can tolerate extreme climatic temperature conditions. Kits are also available with either a Spray Applicator Gun or a Paint Roller Application Set.
It's also great for home uses as non-skid coating for floors including garage floors, walls, basement floors, chassis, commercial vehicles, concrete, entire vehicle exteriors, steps, walkways, wood, wood decks, bath tubs, docks, tool boxes and engine compartments. Gallon @ 10 mils wet film thickness. These features and benefits make it perfect for its most popular application as a truck bed liner. Custom coat is a very versatile product that can be used for endless amount of applications. Oz.