As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. EB Stone Organics #ad
15lb., Citrus & Fruit Tree Food 7-3-3 #adEB Stone Organics #ad
- E. B. Stone citrus & fruit tree food is a blend of select natural organic ingredients for use with citrus and other home orchard fruit trees.
2. Down To Earth All Natural Fertilizers #ad
5 lb, Down to Earth Organic Citrus Fertilizer Mix 6-3-3 #adDown To Earth All Natural Fertilizers #ad
- It supplies the proper ration of nitrogen, abundant green foliage, phosphorus and potassium that helps promote lush new growth, fragrant blossoms and bountiful fruit.
An option for citrus trees of all kinds and may also be used to feed other fruit trees, vines and ornamentals for equally enjoyable results. Formulated with primary and secondary plant nutrients like calcium, sulfur, zinc and iron, plus selected micronutrients.
Down to earth citrus mix is a five pound box of fertilizer with 6-3-3 formula and is listed by the Organic Materials Review Institute OMRI for use in organic production. Ingredients: feather meal, greensand, fish bone meal, sulfate of potash, basalt, langbeinite, alfalfa meal, zinc sulfate and kelp meal.
3. Jobe's #ad
Slow Release, Jobe's, Lemon, 6 Count, Apple, Fruit and Citrus, Orange, 04226 Fertilizer Spikes, Trees #adJobe's #ad
- Available in a 6 pack re-sealable pouch. Ideal for fruit and citrus trees. Efficient delivery system for organics.
|Manufacturer||Jobe’s Organics #ad|
|Warranty||Jobe’s Organics fertilizers are guaranteed not to burn when used as directed. Jobe’s, Jobe’s Organics and Biozome are registered trademarks of Easy Gardener Products, Inc.|
4. Down To Earth All Natural Fertilizers #ad
Down to Earth All Natural Acid Mix Fertilizer 4-3-6, 5 lb #adDown To Earth All Natural Fertilizers #ad
- A natural fertilizer blended especially for acid lovers such as rhododendrons, hydrangeas, evergreens, azaleas, camellias, blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, potatoes and other plants that need a low pH.
To encourage lush flowers and fruit, apply Acid Mix in early spring for vegetative growth and again when blooms appear. Fall applications can help promote root growth and boost resistance to extreme winter temperatures. 5 pound box. 4-3-6 formula.
5. Scotts #ad
Miracle-Gro Fruit & Citrus Plant Food Spikes #adScotts #ad
- Feed once per season in Spring and Fall. Also great for use on palm trees. Promotes more fruit and lush foliage vs unfed. Contains natural ingredients. Easy-to-use spikes release nutrients directly into the root zone to help promote strong fruit, citrus, and palm trees.
|Manufacturer||The Scotts Company LLC #ad|
6. Voluntary Purchasing Group #ad
19-10-5, 4-Pound, Voluntary Purchasing Group Fertilome 10820 Citrus and Pecan Tree Food #adVoluntary Purchasing Group #ad
- Contains a special combination of plant nutrients beneficial to tree growth and productivity,. A generous supply of zinc to control rosette in pecan trees. May be used on all kinds of nut, citrus and fruit trees.
7. JR Peters #ad
J R Peters Inc 52524 Jacks Classic No.1.5 20-10-20 Citrus Food Fertilizer #adJR Peters #ad
- When used as directed, jack’s Citrus FeED will allow your plants to uptake the nutrients through both its roots and leaves. Citrus feed 20-10-20 is designed to provide the optimum combination of nutrients needed by plants in the citrus group.
This formula with enhanced micronutrient levels will produce vibrant green leaves, strong branches and more fruit.
Advanced formulation uses the highest quality nutrients available, delivering professional results to your home garden. For use on: tropical fruiting plants like Meyer lemons and dwarf varieties, oranges, other lemons & limes, grapefruits, mangos, kumquats.
|Brand||JR Peters #ad|
|Manufacturer||BFG Supply #ad|