As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. 3M #ad
08945, 3M Copper Anti Seize, Brake Lube, 9 oz #ad3M #ad
- Blend of tiny copper and graphite metal particles in semi-synthetic oil holds up under extreme pressure and temperature conditions. High-viscosity lubricant promotes free movement in metal-to-metal applications.
Use to keeps nuts & bolts from seizing together. Ideal as an anti-seize lubricant for the metal-to-metal contact points of brake systems not for use on friction material. Thick viscosity and ability to "stay where put" may help inhibit rust. Can withstand intermittent temperatures up to 2000° F.
2. Permatex #ad
8 oz., Permatex 09128 Copper Anti-Seize Lubricant #adPermatex #ad
- Suggested applications: spark plug threads installed in aluminum, knock sensors, exhaust manifold bolts, thermostat housing bolts, engine bolts, oxygen sensors, fuel filter fittings and battery cable connections.
Fortified with high quality rust and corrosion inhibitors. Temperature range: -30F to 1800F. Prevents seizing, corrosion and galling where high temperature conditions exist. Provides good electrical conductivity.
3. Nitro Lubricants #ad
Spray Lubricant, Great for Use On Spark Plug Threads, Aluminum 1, Stainless Steel, Brake Parts, Copper Based Compound, Nitro Lubricants Copper Spray Anti-Sieze Spray #adNitro Lubricants #ad
- Excellent adhesion: works on and sticks to all metals such as; Steel, Aluminum, Nickel, Stainless Steel, Most Other Metals. Seals: this copper based anti seize can help preemptively lube and repel water throughout a wide range of applications that could corrode and seize over time.
Lubricates: nitro lubricants copper spray anti Anti-Seize is a powerful, heavy duty, anti corrosion lubricant in a convenient aerosol spray can, eliminating the need for a messy brush or tube.
Nitro lubricants copper spray anti anti-seize is good to temperatures up to 1800 degrees Fahrenheit, and 100% Made In The U. S. A. Protects: nitro lubricants Copper Anti-Seize Aerosol Spray protects all metal surfaces from corrosion over time.
4. MMC #ad
MMC77 Copper Base Anti-Seize Lubricant Compound 2100°F 8oz #adMMC #ad
- For easy assembly and disassembly of metal parts. Good conductor of electricity and inhibits moisture. High percentages of metal flake and solids to meet Military Specifications MIL-PRF-907F.
Protects against rusting, cold welding and galvanic corrosion. Non-hardening non-drip high heat protection to 2100°F.
|Manufacturer||Micro Metals Compounds Ltd #ad|
5. Permatex #ad
Permatex 80078 Anti-Seize Lubricant, 8 oz. Bottle #adPermatex #ad
- Temperature range: -80°f to 1600°f -51°C to 871°C. A highly refined blend of aluminum, corrosion, and graphite lubricants that is salt, copper, and moisture resistant. Use during assembly to prevent galling, corrosion, and seizing due to weathering or chemicals.
Suggested applications: for easy removal of spark plugs, u-bolts and spring bolts, sprockets, chain, cylinder head and exhaust head bolts; apply to anchor pins on brake assemblies, hinges, gears, and rollers. Use for easy assembly and disassembly of metal parts; enables easier disassembly of parts exposed to high temperatures.
6. Loctite #ad
Loctite 51001 C5-A Copper Based Anti-Seize Lubricant, 1 oz. Tube #adLoctite #ad
- Item package dimension: 8. 5" l x 6. 0" w x 5. 5" h. Item package Weight: 4. 14 lb. Model number: 442-51001. Country of Origin: United States.
7. Loctite #ad
8-oz., Loctite 555336 Copper Anti-Seize Lubricant Brush Top #adLoctite #ad
- Typical applications include spark plug threads installed in aluminum, fuel filter fittings, exhaust manifold bolts, bolts, engine, thermostat housing, oxygen sensors and battery cable connections.
Formulated for severe environments. A premium quality copper anti-seize and thread lubricant that may be used to prevent seizing, corrosion and galling where high temperature conditions exist. Temperature range: -30 F to 1800 F. Provides good electrical conductivity.