As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. ProForm #ad
Proform 66788 Rod Bolt Stretch Gauge #adProForm #ad
- Highly accurate way to measure torque pre-load. Adjustability for bolts up to 2. 75" long. 0001 dial indicator. Rod bolt Stretch Gauge.
2. ABN #ad
ABN Torque Angle Gauge – 1/2 Inch Drive Torque Angle Meter Tool, Torque to Yield Gauge Torque Adapter #adABN #ad
- Service your vehicle: often used to service late model engines that utilize torque-to-yield fasteners, this torque degree wheel will help you gauge the degree of turn when the manufacturer calls for fasteners to be tightened further after the torque loads are applied.
Easy to read: angle gauges measure up to 360 degrees with 2-degree increments and 10-degree intervals; Clear, bold lines for easy identification ensures proper tightening; Easily zeroed for future applications by turning tool housing.
Contents: package includes torque wrench adapter gauge and adjustable holding rod; Holding rod features 2 lengths for flexibility and reach. Ideal for professional and do-it-yourself mechanics: Easily tighten head and manifold bolts with this torque wrench degree gauge; Works great for professional auto mechanics and the everyday hobbyist to be used whenever manufacturer specifications require torque angle.
Use with your tools: the abn 1/2 inch drive angle torque gauge meter Tool allows you to measure the angle of rotation after pre-torque; The 1/2-inch square male and female drive on the dial gauge is designed to fit your degree torque wrench not included.
3. Hanperal #ad
Hanperal Universal Magnetic Gauge Tool for Car/Truck Camber/Castor Strut Wheel Alignment #adHanperal #ad
- There are super suction, two positioning blisters. Easy to read and convenient to operate. It's allows you to return the strut to the original camber position after dismantling and re-assembling.
Has a simple leveling adjustment from -5 degrees to 5 degrees. Suitable for accurate checking of the castor and camber angle.
4. OEM TOOLS #ad
OEMTOOLS 25025 26 Blade Master Feeler Gauge #adOEM TOOLS #ad
- 26 hardened, Tempered Steel Blades. Blade protector has Thumb Notch to Aid in Removal of Blades. Chrome plated main shaft for Easy Clean Up and Professional Look. Each blade is laser Etched with Inches and Millimeters. Measures: 00015 inch 0038 mm to 0025 inch 0635 mm.
|Brand||OEM TOOLS #ad|
|Warranty||OEM Limited Lifetime|
5. ABN #ad
Easy to Read, 10 lbs Specification, ABN Belt Tension Gauge, Universal #adABN #ad
- Scale: this gauge includes a scale for easy measurement. Versatile: works with all belt drive models with a 10-pound specification. Practical: the abn belt Tension Gauge helps to set accurate vehicle belt tension.
L-pad: designed with an L-shaped pad that fits all belt sizes. Ideal use: typically for after wheel service or belt replacement/adjustment.