As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Kelaro #ad
Fits Suburban and Mor-Flo Camper Water Heaters, RV Water Heater Aluminum Zinc Anode Rod by Kelaro #adKelaro #ad
- High quality aluminum zinc anode rod - 9. 25" long with 3/4" thread. Anode rods should be replaced regularly, always keep a spare in your RV.
Compatible with all suburban water heater models D, DE, DEL, DEM. Direct replacement for Suburban 232768 and Camco 11533 parts. Requires 1-1/16" Socket for installation, not included.
Absorbs corrosive particles caused by hot water, preventing rust and other oxidizing activities. Stop tank corrosion and rotten egg smells. Inspect monthly. Diy replacement in minutes. Extends the life of water heater tanks - electric or gas - in RV's, campers, trailers and other portable hot water heaters.
2. Camco #ad
Camco Aluminum Anode Rod, Extends the Life of Your Water Heater Tank by Absorbing Corrosion Causing Particles, 11582,3/4-Inch OD x 42-Inch #adCamco #ad
- Thread size: ¾-inch – 14NPT threads. Length: 42-inch overall length. Construction: Plated Hex Bushing. Anode type: ¾-inch OD aluminum anode. Sacrificial rod: anode rod extends the life of your water heater tank; water corrodes the rod rather than your steel tank.
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
3. Eau #ad
Camper and Trailer Water Heaters, RV Water Heater Aluminum/Zinc Anode Rod for Atwood Heaters, Eau 2 Pack 1/2" NPT RV Hot Water Tank Anode Rod for RV #adEau #ad
- Always keep a spare in your RV. If the rod is mostly eaten away, replace with a new one. 5. Pack of 2: unscrew the anode rod to drain the tank. Extends the life of a water heater by attracting corrosive elements in the water.
Size and material type: aluminum/zinc anode rod, 05“diameter, 4. 5"long, 1/2" Threads. If the anode rod is depleted and fully decayed, then crack, the water heater will begins to rust, fail and leak.
Get rid of the embarrassing rotten egg smell! did you know that the magnesium anode rod inside your hot water tank is the number one key contributor to the production of your smelly, hydrogen sulfide gas? Aluminum zinc alloy sacrificial anode rod made of high-quality aluminum zinc alloy that is key element for permanently eliminate rotten egg smell from water tank. For use with: Atwood water heaters.
|Part Number||4.5 Inch Kit|
4. Ozek #ad
9.25" Length ¾" NPT Threads, Ozek RV Water Heater Magnesium Anode Rod Set – 2-Piece Kit Water Heater Anode Rods with PTFE Tape – Compatible with Suburban and Mor-Flo Water Heater Tanks #adOzek #ad
- The rods use a 1-1/16 inch socket. In order to prolong its life and save your money and time, we offer the perfect solution! Safety comes first: these rv water heater anode rods are made from superior quality, extra-durable magnesium guaranteed to withstand the test of time.
Unlike classic aluminum zinc rods, our products are 100% for the entire family. What you need: if you’re using a water heater tank, you should keep in mind that its interior is always subjected to the corrosive action of oxygen and other elements.
Compatibility: these magnesium anode rods are 9. 25” long, come with ¾” npt threads and are compatible with Suburban and Mor-Flo water tanks.
2 anodes in one set: this practical rv water heater kit includes 2 magnesium anode rods and a BONUS PTFE tape, all set for fixing up your water heater tank and optimizing its functionality! Longer life: this rv water heater anode rod works better than aluminum ones in attracting corrosive elements, protecting your water heater and prolonging its life span with little to no investment.
5. NW LEISURE #ad
NW LEISURE RV Trailer Tank Saver Water Heater Anode Rod #adNW LEISURE #ad
- Water heater anode rod; tank saver; use with both Atwood/ Suburban Water Heaters; Zinc Body/ Brass Fittings; With Drain Petcock; Single.
6. Eau #ad
Long Lasting Tank Corrosion Protection, Rv Heater Anode Rod 2 Pack Eau Magnesium Rv Hot Water Tank Anode Rod Suburban and Morflo, 9.25''Long & 3/4'' Thread #adEau #ad
- Smith, reliance, rheem, state, richmond, kenmore, GE and many more that also use the standard ¾" NPT Anode Rod Connection. The rv magnesium anode rod should be removed from the water heater’s tank annually for inspection and replaced when more than 6” of core wire is exposed at either end of the rod.
The rv magnesium anode rod fits for almost all water heaters including; A. O. The life of your water heater tank. The rv anode rod’s size and material type: magnesium anode rod, ¾" threads, 9. 25" long, uses a 1-1/16’’ socket.
Rv water heater anode rod exclusive suburban anode rod absorbs the corrosive action accused by hot water and prolongs. These water heater magnesium anode rods work better than aluminum ones in attracting corrosive elements, protecting your water heater and prolonging its life span with little to no investment.
As soon as the anode rod is depleted and fully decayed, the water heater begins to rust, then crack, fail and leak. Pack of 2: unscrew the anode rod to drain the tank. Always keep a spare in your RV. Made using high-quality magnesium. Our magnesium rod absorb oxidizing substances and all the contaminants in the water towards itself by electrolys, preventing the water tank from rusting in the metal water tank, ensuring your RV water heater lasting use.
|Part Number||9.25 Inch Kit|
7. POWERWORKS #ad
Pack of 2 RV Water Heater Magnesium Anode Rod 9.25" L, 3/4" NPT Thread with PTFE Tape Compatible with Suburban and Mor-Flo Water Heater Tanks #adPOWERWORKS #ad
- Made of high quality magnesium, 99. 8% pure high-quality magnesium anode rod, better than classic aluminum zinc rods in attracting corrosive elements. The best solution to prevent interior of water heater tank from subject to the corrosive action of oxygen and other elements.
Package included: 2x magnesium anode rods+ 1x PTFE tape, Same as the pictures. Compatible with suburban and Mor-Flo water tanks, not compatible with 1/2" thread or 4" Length Rod.
You can effectively remove the rotten egg smell by using magnesium anode rods. Warranty: place order with 100% confidence, we promise 100% satisfaction or your money back. It can prolong the life of water heater tank and save your money and time! Specification: total length: 9. 25”come with 3/4" npt threads, uses a 1-1/16" socket not included.
8. Dumble #ad
1-Pack, Dumble RV Anode Rod Water Heater Magnesium Anode Rod Camper Water Heater Anode Rod, 1-1/6 x 3/4 Inch NPT Thread #adDumble #ad
- Package contents: rv water heater anodes package includes 1 water heater anode RV hot water rod with 3/4-inch thread RV water heater drain plug end type and magnesium rod. Fits your rv water heater: for rvs with hot water heaters; this travel trailer water heater anode for RV has a 9. 25-inch 23. 5 cm overall length, 3/4-inch npt thread bolt size that screws into the heater, and 5/6-inch 15mm metal rod diameter that makes it compatible with most RV Suburban and Mor-Flo 6 gallon water heaters.
Built to last: unlike aluminum rv water heater parts, this camper anode rod replacement is constructed from magnesium that collects contaminants from water heaters and prolongs the tank life; Requires a 1-1/16-inch socket to remove not included; Periodically check and replace if needed your RV water anode rod; If the RV heater anode rod appears white with chipping flakes, replace immediately.
Enjoy hot water for longer: the dumble rv supplies rv water heater anode rod 1 1/16 Inch Magnesium Anode Rod RV Water Heater Anode 1-Pack allows you to extend the life of the water heater in your RV, camper, or travel trailer.
Prevent corrosion: this hot water heater anode rod prolongs the life of your water heat tank by acting as a powerful filter for water being stored in the heater as it attracts all contaminants in the water towards itself using electrolysis and absorbs the corrosive action caused by hot water therefor protecting the water heater metal casing from corrosion and preventing your water heater tank from rusting.
9. ONENESS 369 #ad
ONENESS 369 2 Pack Anode Rod for RV Water Heater Suburban Dometic Camper Travel Trailer Replacement Part 232767, Magnesium with PTFE Thread Seal Teflon Tape with 1 Year Warranty #adONENESS 369 #ad
- 100% satisfaction or your money back!: our high premium Magnesium RV Anode Rod products are built to last with oem quality and back by 1 Year Limited Warranty One-to-One Replacement Cover. Size 9 ¼’’ long and has ¾’’ thread, uses a 1-1/16’’ socket order our dual hex wrench socket bundle for extra saving! High quality and safe material: pure high-quality magnesium anode rod made from top-quality magnesium AZ63-alloy which is non-toxic and entirely safe for the human body! A magnesium water heater anode rod protects your tank better and lasts longer than aluminum/zinc rods.
Please select 4. 5-inch in the option size for Atwood Water Heater. Extend the life of your rv: replacing the anode rod in a water heater before it fails can slow down corrosion inside the tank and significantly extend the life of the water heater.
Not compatible with 1/2" thread or 4. 5-inch length Rod or Atwood Water Heater. Compatible: compatible with all models suburban rv water heater d, del, de, dem models. Replacement part suburban 232767. What's in the box: 2 pack anode rod for hot water heater, teflon, our worry-free 12-month warranty card and friendly customer service.
|Brand||ONENESS 369 #ad|
|Manufacturer||ONENESS 369 #ad|
|Warranty||Manufacturer warranty for 1 year from date of purchase.|
10. ARL Outdoors #ad
RV Water Heater Anode Rod #adARL Outdoors #ad
- Replacement for suburban & Mor-flo 6 Gallon Water Heaters. Measures 9 ¼’’ long and has ¾’’ npt thread, Uses a 1 1/16’’ socket. Extends the life of your water heater by corroding itself so your water heater tank doesn't.
Prolongs & saves water heater Tank Life & Helps Eliminate Harmful Contaminants. High quality magnesium Protects better and lasts longer than Aluminum Anodes.