As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. KAKA INDUSTRIAL #ad
20 Gauges Sheet Metal Brake 36", Easy Adjustment Sheet Metal Box Pan Brake, High Precision, KAKA Industrial Pan and Box Brake #adKAKA INDUSTRIAL #ad
- Quick indexing of one or many fingers makes this the perfect machine for multiple applications. Achieve extremely sharp bends and easily adjust the fingers closer or farther from the point of bend. Hand brake can be installed in a variety of positions to accommodate varying widths of metal.
The heavy duty hold down clamp lever allows for clamping and unclamping the sheet metal through the cam mechanism. It is an ideal tool if you need to increase the strength of sheet metal plates with bends, or you intend on fabricating more complicated brackets, gussets, boxes, or fixtures.
You can save more time on working and enjoy more family time. This machine can do any professional bending work.
36in pan and box can bends mild steels up to 20 gauge thick, 36-inches wide with angle 0-135 degrees. One can save few hundred dollars from a long term perspective. It has a solid cast iron body to support the projects to be done easily. 36-inch sheet metal brake pan and box is designed to be utilized after many years heavy use. Bending sheet metal become a easy job with kaka pan and box brake.
2. Eastwood #ad
Eastwood Versa Bend Sheet Metal Brake Precise Bends Widths Up to 20 in #adEastwood #ad
- Handle all sorts of precision Metalworking Projects With This Versatile Brake. Capable of creating bends in 18 Gauge Steel In Widths Less Than 12 Inches. Designed to produce Both Standard Variable Length Bends.
Creates:floor reinforcement, sections of corrugated Pickup Bed Floors, Channels And Ribs, Truck Bedside Panels And Inner Fender Structures. Bends as well as accurate 1/2 inch offset bends up to 90 degrees In 20 Gauge Sheet Steel And 18 Gauge Aluminum In Widths Up To 20 Inch.
3. Eastwood #ad
Eastwood 12 in. Box and Pan Sheet Metal Brake Easy Adjustment Box with 5 Adjustable Fingers #adEastwood #ad
- The eastwood 12 inch box and pan sheet metal Brake Is The Perfect Size For A Small Shop Or Home Use. Bends sheet metal up to 12 in. Overall Dimensions: 16. 5 in. Metal gauge: up to 20 gauge steel, 16 gauge aluminum or 24 gauge stainless ;bend angles: up to 135 Degreess ;Mounting Area Dimensions: 14 in.
Wide x 1075 in. Metal width:bends up to 12 in. Deep x 14. 25 in. Removable fingers To Create Pans Or Boxes. Tall. Bends up to 20 gauge steel, 16 gauge Aluminum Or 24 Gauge Stainless Steel. And makes bends Up To 135 Degreess. X 1075 in.
4. Eastwood #ad
Eastwood 4 in. Vise Mount Press Metal Brake Bender Attachment Cross Slide On Workbench for Bend Sheet #adEastwood #ad
- 4 in. Make reinforcement Channels, Ribs And Much More. Produce crisp, accurate, Bends At Angles Up To 90 Degrees. Width - to be used on a 4 in. No special tools, just Your Vise And The Vise Brake.
Or wider vise ;14 gauge max capacity for steel and Aluminum ;18 Gauge Max Capacity For Stainless Steel ;Up To 90 Degrees Bends ;Product Weight: 2. 43 lbs. Most affordable way to bend sheet metal. Easy to use Vise Mount Design.
5. Malco #ad
Malco MB48B USA Made Pan Style Mini-Brake, 48" #adMalco #ad
- One-person portability. 135° bends in 22-gauge 003 inches galvanized. On-the-job pans, angled corners, or large components. Works on bench, tailgate or leg kit. Watch the video to see how fast and easy assembly is. 135-degree bends in 22-gauge 086 mm galvanized.
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
6. Eastwood #ad
Eastwood 12 in. Slip Roll Roller Sheet Metal Brass Copper Mild Steel Handle Rolling Needs Up to 18 Gauge Steel #adEastwood #ad
- Create bends, Cones, Cylinders. Overall Length 20 inch. Designed for use on sheet metal and wire Up To 12 Inches In Width And 18 Gauge In Thickness. Maximum roll width 12 inch, Minimum Roll Diameter 1-1/4 inch. Maximum thickness 18 gauge, 1/8 inch, wire forming Sizes 5/64 inch, 5/32 inch.
7. HTTMT #ad
HTTMT XH3118B-A- Motorcycle Chrome Red Metal Tombstone Brake Tail Light Signal Compatible with Harley Davidson Bike #adHTTMT #ad
- Operating voltage: 12v,,,,,,,,, . Condition: 100% brand New, Aftermarket Part. Color: Chrome. Material: Metal. Size:18cm × 105cm × 9cm.
|Warranty||Money Refund or Send Replacement|
8. Eastwood #ad
Eastwood 12 in. 3 in 1 Brake Shear Roll Combinations Sheet Metal Brake and Slip Roll Machine #adEastwood #ad
- Material length: 12 in. Wide x 11 in. Dimensions: 15 in. High x 15 in. 5 removable fingers enable you To Create Boxes And Pans Up To 12 in. Finger lengths: 1 in. 2 in. Roller diameter: 1. 5 in.
Spring loaded hold down Enables One Handed Operation Of The Shear. Deep. 2, 3 in. Wide. Adjustable stops for both the shear And Brake That Enable Repeatable Actions Without Measuring Each Time. And 4 in. Compact design meant to save Space And Time When Working With Sheet Metal.
9. IRWIN #ad
IRWIN VISE-GRIP Original Locking Pliers/Sheet Metal Tool, 8-Inch 23 #adIRWIN #ad
- Makes bending, forming, and crimping sheet metal easier. Stays adjusted for repetitive use. Turn screw adjusts pressure to fit work. Classic trigger release designed to provide maximum locking force. Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for durability.
10. Van Mark #ad
Van Mark Mark II TrimMaster Siding Brake Contractor Model, 12'6" #adVan Mark #ad
- 12'6" contractor Model brake has 6 C'as. Powerslot hinge "auto-measures" 5/8" hems. Power lock bar provides crisp bends without oil canning/warping. Equipped with locking handle that has quick release feature for easy transport.
Cam locking system consists of aluminum and ultra high molecular weight polyethylene wedge. The number of c castings will vary depending on the size brake ordered.