As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Ultralight, Champion Power Equipment 200961 2500-Watt Dual Fuel Portable Inverter Generator #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Parallel ready: the optional, sold-separately clip-on parallel kit enables this inverter to connect with another 2500-watt Champion inverter to double your output power. Gfci outlets : No.
Clean power: includes two covered 120v 20a household outlets with clean electricity less than 3% THD, a 12V automotive-style outlet, plus a handy dual port USB adapter. Champion support: includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts.
Quiet operation: with an ultra-quiet 53 dba from 23 feet, enjoy 2500 starting watts, 1850 running watts and up to 11. 5 hours run time on gasoline, and 1665 running watts and up to 34 hours on propane. Dual fuel: operate your 2500-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus at only 39 pounds, this inverter is one of the lightest 2500-watt inverters in the industry.
2. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Electric Start, Champion Power Equipment 100891 9375/7500-Watt Dual Fuel Portable Generator #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Powerful: at 9375 starting watts and 7500 running watts on gasoline and 8400 starting watts and 6750 running watts on propane, trust Volt Guard built-in surge protector to prevent overloads.
Champion support: includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts. Dual fuel: operate your 7500-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 1.
2-quarts of oil included and has a low oil shut-off sensor. Intelligauge: keep track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours to easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals. Electric start: power up the 439cc Champion engine with the handy rocker switch, battery included.
3. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
RV Ready, Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment WGen3600DF Dual Fuel Gas and Propane Electric Start Portable Generator 3600 Rated 4650 Peak Watts, CARB Compliant #adWestinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
- Intuitive control panel features a 5-20r 120v duplex outlet, an RV-Ready TT-30R 30 Amp Outlet, and an L5-30R 30 Amp Outlet. 3600 rated watts & 4650 peak watts gasoline; 3240 rated watts & 4650 peak Watts Propane; 4 Gallon Fuel Tank with Fuel Gauge; Electric Push Button and Remote Start.
212cc westinghouse 4-stroke ohv engine; Long Lasting Cast Iron Engine Sleeve; Automatic Low Oil Shutdown. Plug-and-play! comes with oil, tool kit, oil funnel, and User's Manual; Minimal Assembly Required Wheel Installation and Battery Hookup.
4. DuroMax #ad
Blue/Black, DuroMax XP5500EH Electric Start-Camping & RV Ready, 50 State Approved Dual Fuel Portable Generator-5500 Watt Gas or Propane Powered #adDuroMax #ad
- Low oil Shutoff. Ideal for usage with RVs. Mx2 technology - get the maximum power from each of the 120-volt receptacles. Fully featured power panel – the power panel includes a wide selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: 2 120V household GFCI outlets, and 1 120/240V 30A twist lock outlet.
Choose between operating the generator at both 120V and 240V simultaneously, or at 120V only with full power.
Dual fuel technology – this generator runs on gasoline or propane, giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice. The panel also includes a voltmeter and 12V DC charging posts for charging external batteries.
Powerful engine – the duromax 224cc ohv engine is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs, from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools. Plenty of power – with 5, 500 running watts, 500 starting watts and 4, this unit can handle heavy loads, from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
5. DuroMax #ad
Black and Blue, DuroMax XP12000EH Generator-12000 Watt Gas or Propane Powered Home Back Up & RV Ready, 50 State Approved Dual Fuel Electric Start Portable Generator #adDuroMax #ad
- Powerful duromax engine: the xp12000EH is powered by a DuroMax, 457cc OHV engine. Powering everyone anywhere: like all duromax generators, the XP12000EH is EPA and CARB approved For use in all 50 States.
Choose between operating the generator at both 120 V and 240 V Simultaneously, or at 120 only with full power. Plenty of power: with 12, 000 starting watts and 9, 500 running watts, This unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
Dual fuel technology: the ability to run on propane or gasoline allows the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice. Maximum power: with duromax mx2 technology, get the maximum power from each of the 120 volt receptacle. Engine type: 4-Stroke.
|Warranty||3-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty|
6. Camco #ad
Camco Propane Double-Stage Auto-Changeover Regulator- For RVs with Dual Propane Tank Hookups, Maintains a Constant Gas Pressure With Auto Change From Empty to Full Tanks 59005 #adCamco #ad
- Inlets are 1/4" sae inverted flare and outlet is 3/8" NPT female pipe thread. Primary cylinder 210, 000 btu/hr capacity; Reserve cylinder 130, 000 BTU/hr. For rvs with dual propane tanks.
Allows removal of empty cylinder for refill without interrupting propane supply. Automatically switches from primary to reserve tank when primary is empty. Double stage design maintains constant gas pressure under changing demand and conditions.
7. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
Transfer Switch Ready, CARB Compliant, Gas or Propane Powered, Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment WGen7500DF Dual Fuel Portable Generator 7500 Rated & 9500 Peak Watts, Electric Start #adWestinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
- Powered by a 420cc westinghouse 4-stroke ohv engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter.
Plug-and-play: comes with a remote start key fob, a tool kit, 12v battery charger, an Oil Funnel, Oil, and a User’s Manual To Get You Started Right Out of the Box Minimal Assembly Required.7500 rated watts & 9500 peak watts gasoline; 6750 rated watts & 8550 peak watts Propane; 6.
6 gallon fuel tank with fuel gauge; Electric Push-Button Start With Remote Key Fob. Intuitive control panel features two gfci 5–20r 120v household duplex outlets and One L14-30R 120/240V 30A Twist-Lock Outlet; Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety.
8. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Champion Power Equipment 200914 4250-Watt Open Frame Inverter Generator, Dual Fuel Technology #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Advanced digital hybrid design: 50% quieter and 20% lighter than a traditional Champion 3500-watt generator, plus our Economy Mode feature saves fuel and extends engine life.
Quiet technology: 64 dba is great for rvs, your next project or home backup, tailgating, with 4250 starting watts and 3500 running watts for up to 22 hours run time on gasoline. Dual fuel: this rv ready inverter operates on gasoline or propane and has a 120V 30A RV, plus two 120V 20A household outlets and 12V DC outlet with dual USB adapter.
Parallel ready: if you purchase the optional ParaLINK Parallel Kit, you can increase your power output by connecting up to two 3000-watt or higher inverter generators. Champion support: includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts.
9. BQBS #ad
BQBS Dual Fuel Carburetor LPG NG Conversion Kit for Gasoline Generator 4.5-5.5KW GX390 188F Carburetor with Manual Choke Gasket Spacer Insulator #adBQBS #ad
- Package include: 1 carburetor. Generator type: gx390 188f portable gasoline. Fit for honda gx420 motor 15hp gx340 11HP Engine 4. 5kw-6kw.
Rated output watts: 5000; Max Output Watts: 5500 Consumption liquefied gas 024 l/kw. Fit for champion 100153 100165 100296 100297 100155 100230 7000w 8000w 9000w 10000w 439cc 459cc Engine.
10. DuroMax #ad
DuroMax XP2200EH Dual Fuel Portable Inverter Generator-2200 Watt Gas or Propane Powered Tailgate, 50 State Approved, Camping & RV Ready, Blue #adDuroMax #ad
- Maximum power: with duromax mX2 technology, get the maximum power from each of the 120 volt receptacle. Dual fuel technology: the ability to run on Propane or Gasoline allows the Freedom and Flexibility of Fuel Choice.
Powerful duromax engine: the xp2200eh is powered by a DuroMax 79cc 4-Cycle Air-Cooled Spark Ignition.
Powering everyone anywhere: like all duromax generators, the XP2200EH is EPA and CARB approved for use in all 50 states. Plenty of power: with 2, 800 running watts, 200 starting watts and 1, This unit provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs and help with fun at your campsite.
|Warranty||3 Year Manufacturer|