As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Camco #ad
Group 24,Regular, Camco 55363 Standard Battery Box #adCamco #ad
- Fits group size 24 batteries. Meets uscg cfr 183. 420 and abyc e 107 specifications. Inside dimensions = 7 ¼ inch wide x 10 3/4 inch Long X 8 inch Tall with 2 inch additional head room for battery terminals.
Includes lift off lid, durable woven hold-down strap, foot clamps and stainless steel screws. Lightweight, heavy duty corrosion resistant polypropylene box.
2. NOCO #ad
RV, NOCO HM300BKS Group 24 Snap-Top Battery Box For Marine, Camper And Trailer Batteries #adNOCO #ad
- Limits battery movement and protects against accidental shorting of battery terminals, as well as, collects battery acid and allows adequate ventilation.
Features patented locking tabs to fasten the lid to the base securely and reinforced handles to prevent cracking during relocation. 7 specifications, and frustration-free packaging. 420, american boat and yacht Council ABYC E-10 .
Heavy-duty group 24 battery box for 12-volt marine, RV, boat, and trailer batteries. Certified and tested to meet united states coast guard uscg code of Federal regulations 183. Built for rugged environments with an impact resistance down to minus 20-degrees Fahrenheit, and unaffected by acid, as well as, gas, oil, UV exposure.
3. Camco #ad
Camco Heavy-Duty Double Battery Box with Straps and Hardware| Safely Holds 2 6V Group GC2 Batteries or 2 12V Group 24:24M Batteries | Constructed of Durable, Anti-Corrosion Material 55375 #adCamco #ad
- Includes: 2 straps and 4 strap clamps with screws. 4-inches W x 11. 2-inches H. Meets u. Box holds: 2 6v group gc2 batteries or 2 12V Group 24:24M batteries. Safe and durable construction: Made of heavy-duty, corrosion-resistant polypropylene to keep batteries safe.
420 and abyc e-10 S. Inner dimensions: 21. 7 specifications when used with 2 6V Group GC2 batteries. S. 5-inches l x 7. Coast guard specifications: meets u. Coast guard cfr 183.
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer|
4. NOCO #ad
Camper And Trailer Batteries, RV, NOCO BT24S Group 24 Heavy-Duty Battery Tray For Marine #adNOCO #ad
- Designed for abuse; impact resistant down to minus 20 degrees Fahrenheit, withstands acid, gas, oil and other contaminants, and immune to UV exposure.
Military grade battery hold-down strap; 42 inches water resistant nylon webbing and heavy-duty buckle withstands a tensile load of over 120 kilograms force. Keeps your battery safe; keeps your battery securely mounted and limits battery movement with its included battery strap.
Extreme-duty battery tray for Automotive, Marine, RV batteries and more; designed for a single group 24 battery. Certified and tested; meets united states coast guard uscG Code of Federal Regulations 183. 420 and american boat and Yacht Council ABYC E-107 specifications.
5. A.A #ad
RV Battery Tray, Group 24 Series With Strap, Marine, Boat, Battery Holder 24 Series, Automotive #adA.A #ad
- Accommodates 24 series batteries up to 7" x 11", Safety Strap and buckle are included. Battery tray is constructed from high impact, heavy polypropylene plastic.
Keeps your battery safe; keeps your battery securely mounted and limits battery movement with its included battery strap. Extreme-duty battery tray for Automotive, Marine, RV batteries. 8 mounting points 4 per long length.
6. SEACHOICE #ad
Seachoice 22031 Battery Tray with Hold Down Strap Group 24 #adSEACHOICE #ad
- 11-3/8 in. Ideal for applications that do not require batteries to be completely encased. H. W x 1-1/2 in. Coast Guard regulations. Mounts with #10 pan head screws. Battery tray with quick-disconnect buckle secures a single group 24 battery. L x 7-5/16 in. Meets u. S.
7. attwood #ad
Plastic Hd 24 Series Battery Tray, Attwood 9097-5 All #adattwood #ad
- Package width: 24. 6 cm. Product type: BATTERY. Package height: 29. 0 cm. Package length: 3. 6 cm.
|Manufacturer||Attwood, Inc. #ad|
8. Powerhouse #ad
Group 24, Powerhouse 13034 12-Volt Battery Box #adPowerhouse #ad
- Limited 1 year Warranty. Includes box, lid, strap and mounting brackets with screws. Meets coast guard spec 183. 420 . Limited 1-year warranty. Meets coast guard Spec 183.
420 Heavy duty strap style. Group 24 high strength polypropylene battery box. Group 24 high-strengthpolypropylene battery box. Includes box, lid, strap and mounting brackets with screws. Heavy duty "Strap Style".
9. SEACHOICE #ad
Seachoice 22080 USCG-Approved Marine Group 27 Series Standard Battery Box with Strap & Mounting Kit #adSEACHOICE #ad
- Meets abyc standard e-10 and USCG spec 183, 420 Lid is designed to allow easy access around battery cables and wires. Complete with hold down strap and mounting hardware.
Size: 14 inch x 7-1/4 inch x 10 inch. Acid resistant polyethelene battery box provides a sound solution to storing a single group 27 battery.
10. T-H Marine #ad
Boat and RV, T-H Marine Narrow Battery Tray Holder with Durable Poly Strap, Narrow Space Saving Design and Recessed Mounting Wells Fit Group 24 Batteries #adT-H Marine #ad
- Universal fit - box fits series 24 boat, RV, and trolling motor batteries - poly strap features strong quick-release buckle to hold the battery firmly in place.
Recessed mounting wells - uses low profile mounting wells and fasteners instead of bracket tabs to make installation in small spaces easier. Nmma certified - meets all nmMA specifications to comply with industry safety, construction standards, and federal regulations.
Space saving design - marine battery tray is designed using the smallest possible dimensions to help with tight space issues. Safe to use - resistant to gasoline, oil, acid and most chemicals to protect your engine compartment and electrical components.
|Brand||T-H Marine #ad|
|Manufacturer||TH Marine #ad|