As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. K Tool International #ad
And Bubble Flares, T-Handle Screw Clamp, Vise-Mounted, K Tool International Brake Line Flaring Tool, Black, Easy to Use ; KTI70084, 37 Degree Set. Single, Double #adK Tool International #ad
- Versatile - easily form 37-degreee double, and bubble flares in OE steel, stainless steel, single, and soft metal tubing. Diameter - use with 3/16", which means it will handle all your plumbing jobs, 3/8" diameter lines, 5/16", 1/4", from brake lines to transmission cooler lines.
T-handle screw clamp - T-handle screw clamp securely holds line in place during forming.
Easy to use - with the turret-style design K Tool allows you to make those precision flares in minimal time. Vise-mounted - mount in your vise to help you easily form 37 degree flares in OE steel, stainless steel, and soft metal tubing.
2. Performance Tool #ad
Performance Tool W80671 37 Degree Flaring Tool #adPerformance Tool #ad
- Floating cone for accurate alignment. Fits tubing sizes: 3/16, 5/16, 1/4, 3/8 and 1/2-Inch O. D. Set includes flaring bar and yoke with center screw. Creates the proper angle for AN and JIC fittings. For high performance applications only.
|Brand||Performance Tool #ad|
3. Speedway Motors #ad
37 Degree AN Flare Tubing Standard Tube Flaring Tool #adSpeedway Motors #ad
- For soft metal tubing such as aluminum, copper, and mild steel, perfect for brake or fuel lines. Works on 3/16", 5/16", 1/2", 3/8", 1/4", and 5/8" OD tubing.
Makes clean, accurate 37 degree single flares for AN hard lines every time. Will not make 45° flares for standard brake and fuel lines that are NOT compatible with AN hardware. Not recommended for use on Stainless Steel.
4. JEGS #ad
& 0.040" Copper Tubing | Flares 3/16", 1/2" OD Tubing | Lever-Lock Flaring Bar | Floating Cone | Includes Tray, JEGS Single Flare Tool | 37° for AN fittings | Flares Steel, Aluminum #adJEGS #ad
- Flare tubing sizes: 3/16", 5/16", 1/4", 3/8" & 1/2" O. D. Easy-to-use with a handy lever-lock flaring bar & floating cone for accurate alignment.
Flares steel, aluminum, and 0040" copper tubing. Precisely flare tubing the right way, the first time. Includes instructions and space-saving storage tray.
5. Tool Guy Republic #ad
TGR Professional Brake Line Flaring Tool- 45 and 37 Degree Set Single and Double Flares #adTool Guy Republic #ad
- Kit includes dies for both 45 and 37 degree flares. Creates single Flares and Double Flares. Great for making perfect flares on brake lines, transmission cooler lines and fuel lines. Easy and quick operation will save you time and money when creating brake lines on your project.
Easy operation. Includes dies for 3/16”, 5/16”, 1/4”, 3/8” tubing. Quickly create single or double flares on 4 different sizes of tubing. Works on steel, stainless steel, and soft metal tubing.
6. MASTERCOOL #ad
MASTERCOOL 71098 Silver 37 Degree Hydraulic Flaring Tool Adapter Set #adMASTERCOOL #ad
- Primary uses include racing, restoration, hot rods, aviation.37˚ double flare die sets in 3/16”, 1/4”, 3/8”, 5/16”, 1/2” sizes.37˚ double flaring adapters in 3/16”, 1/4”, 3/8”, 5/16”, 1/2” sizes.
Create perfect production quality flares on annealed stainless steel tubing, terne plate steel tubing, soft aluminum and soft copper tubing. 37˚ cone constructed of high quality machined steel.
7. JINDITAI #ad
JINDITAI 37 Degree Non Ratchet Eccentric Pipe Flaring Tools SAE 3/16"-3/4" #adJINDITAI #ad
- 37-degree sae flares in 3/16-inch, 1/4-inch, 5/16-inch, 3/8-inch, 1/2-inch, 5/8 and 3/4-inch sizes. Non ratchet handle operation. Only for hand operation. Features a durable eccentrically-mounted, hardened steel flaring cone for even metal flow.
Handle clutch releases when flare is complete to iron and smooth the flare. Recommended for flaring aluminum and soft copper; will also flare hard copper and brass through a wall thickness of 0035 inches.
8. Inline Tube #ad
Inline Tube Double Single Flaring 37 Degree Professional Brake Line Flare Die Tool Kit 30005 C-3-4 #adInline Tube #ad
- Hot rod or street rod plumbing. Inline Tube. Add on for TLF08. An or jic fittings. 37 degree flaring tool.
|Brand||Inline Tube #ad|
|Manufacturer||Inline Tube #ad|
|Warranty||Items may be returned within 14 days after the buyer receives merchandise (package arrival date). Returns must be in same condition as received, with the original packaging plus a copy of the Amazon invoice. Only the merchandise amount will be refunded, buyer will be liable for return shipment charges.|
9. MASTERCOOL #ad
MASTERCOOL 72480 Blue & Silver 37 Degree Flaring/Double Flaring Hydraulic Tool Kit #adMASTERCOOL #ad
- Includes 3/16, 3/8 and 1/2" dies 3/16, 5/16, 1/4, 5/16, 1/4, 3/8 and 1/2" double flare adapters and 37˚ cone packaged in a blow molded case. Equipped with an englarged die set compression area for better grip of dies.
Tube and die set stabilizing arm for easy tube forming. Magnetic adapter holder keeps adapters in place. This tool can be used on "annealed steel" & "dead soft". Fit type: Vehicle Specific.
10. 4LIFETIMELINES #ad
4LIFETIMELINES Turret Brake Line Flaring Tool for 45 and 37 Degree Flares with 3/16" Stainless Steel Coil #ad4LIFETIMELINES #ad
- 3/16" x 25' stainless steel 316L marine-grade tubing for highest level corrosion protection. Our stainless steel coil offers unmatched flexibility for bending and flaring. 4lifetimelines takes pride in producing the best fuel, transmission and brake replacement lines in the aftermarket automotive parts industry backed behind a lifetime warranty.
The 4lifetimelines flaring Tool has easy-to-use vise mount turret that creates a consistent quality flair every time. Cost-effective and reusable tool that can create both 37º and 45º flares.